Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Does Writing Make You Gain Weight?



Writing is sedentary, and that SUCKS. Reading is too - I should know, I've been glued to my chair in front of my laptop for over 12 years now doing both. And, over that time, I gained 15 pounds. That's me BEFORE above.

I've been working with a personal trainer the last year and lost 8 pounds the first five months of our workouts. Then the dreaded "P" word - plateau - hit. Even working out three times a week, eating 3 protein shakes and a low carb diet - the perfect combo - would not budge another pound from this body.

Then I was turned onto a life-changing product packed with over 39 of the world's best superfoods. A natural, whole-food energy drink that kicked my body into 'waking up' and it's been shedding pounds since. I'm so incredibly grateful, tearfully thrilled to have discovered it after years-long struggling to conquer what has been an immovable weight problem up until three weeks ago.

Faith has been restored. I WILL hit my goal, because I've moved a mountain!

Please, if you're like me and don't want to give up your favorite activities that, dangit, might be sedentary like writing or reading, please join me and try Zeal Wellness. The product is extraordinary. It WILL change your life, and the lives of everyone in your family. Here's what it's done for my family:

25 yr old daughter who had her colon removed this year: After three years of suffering with ulcerative colitis, and basically starving to death because her colon could not absorb any nutrients, she's vibrant, her cells are being fed nutrition and she's on the path to health again. She's no longer exhausted at noon.

21 yr old son with Aspergers: better concentration. Calmer, less anxiety, able to run his five miles faster, sharper memory. Sustained energy.

17 yr old son: Acne gone!! No more crashes at school. Sharper memory. Better concentration. Sustained energy.

And that's just half of our family.

Zeal delivers within 20 minutes of taking it, and the fat loss wellness program actually works! What a concept!

Samples are free - I'll send you one, just email me your address.( My contact in sidebar ) Or, if you're ready to change your health and the health of your loved ones now, you can order a canister of ZEAL here. It's only 69.00 for a month's supply and 100% guaranteed or your money back. They're that confident it will change your life, AND IT DOES.

Read and let read, and get healthy ~

Jennifer

2 comments:

Carol L. said...

I've never heard of Zeal Wellness before but after reading about you and your family I'd love to try a sample. My 26 year old daughter is so sluggish all the time . She can't seem to lose the last 30 pounds she has gained.She's healthy but maybe this will be of help to her . Thanks so very mush for sharing this info and offering a sample.
Carol L
Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

jenniferlaurens said...

Your samples are on their way, Carol. Will be in touch!

Post a Comment